Thursday, February 23, 2006

Day 218 ... Staying away from ring games ...

Titan Poker ... $ 104.20

$5+0.75 SnG full ... 6th ... - $ 5.75
$5+0.75 SnG full ... 6th ... - $ 5.75
$5+0.75 SnG full ... 3rd ... + $ 4.25
$5+0.75 SnG full ... 1st ... + $19.25

We'll look what happens when I stay away from ring games lol ... OK so not a massive profit but at least I'm not going backwards quite so fast. I just don't think I have the patience for playing cash games, it's to robotic and structured. I think in cash games you tend to remember the big wins and then try to force them to happen within the hour or half hour rather than just playing your cards straight which is what will win you money over the long run. SnG's however have a finite time, you either make the right moves at the right times to take players out or the right folds to survive - this is much more tactical and that's what I like. I can happily fold many more hands thinking I've got to stay sharp and into the money than cash games where I always think what if.

Titan Poker ... $ 104.20 ... + $ 12.00 ... total $ 116.20 ( +$ 00.20)

Giving up on the bonus - If I clear it I clear it - Concentrating on winning and staying ahead on the bankroll.

4kingpoker news ... The 4kingpoker Tour Double FREEROLL ...

Sunday 26th Feb 3pm EST $50 FREEROLL at Ultimate followed by
$50 FREEROLL at Titan Poker at 5pm EST


We've got 2 tournies on this weekend, 1st a $50 freeroll at UltimateBet (see 100% signup bonus below) and then a couple of hours later a $50 freeroll at Titan Poker.


Poker blog of the week ... threebet33
The life and times of a no-name professional poker player in Las Vegas.

  

No comments: