Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 365 ... 4kingpoker Losses One Year On



One Year on ...

Well its a year (365 days) since I started keeping a record of my poker losses in preparation for the launch of 4kingpoker.com which isnt a year old until October. Having set a budget of $600 I think I ended up going a bit over (around $750) and had up until last night got only $50 ish left at HoldemPoker, less than $20 at Titan Poker & $50 at Noble Poker. After staying up last night due to it being too hot to sleep I ended up $250 at Noble Poker (same iPoker Network as Titan Poker). The net result approximately (as it's still too hot) is that the year of poker has cost me around $380 or £200 which is in my humble opinion a bargain for the amount of games I have played at least in the early days. Of course my school report would read ... "must try harder - Scrawnybob consistently plays games without due attention and is easily distracted by more important work"

No comments: