Monday, March 20, 2006

Day 243 ... PokerHeaven & Titan Hell ...

Titan Poker ... $ 44.57

$5+0.75 SnG full ... 6th ... - $5.75
$5+0.75 SnG full ... 5th ... - $5.75
$5+0.75 SnG full ... 6th ... - $5.75

Titan Poker ... $44.57 ... - $17.25 ... total $27.32 ( - $88.68)

I'm really getting a mental block with Titan - I know the cards are playing out as random as anywhere else but the amount of bad beats I seem to be suffering is really messing with my head - I'm getting my made straights called all-in on the flop with single cards that hit on the river and just about any other combination of dogs beating me. It's not Titan but the players ... I do seem to be getting my portion of bad luck served up when I play there and my portion of good luck served elsewhere. And no getting away from it if your up against 5 idiots prepared to call your solid all-in the combined chances of one of the 5 idiots getting lucky is higher ... It's going to be cash games only at Titan the SnG's are just too random.

Poker Heaven ... $ 49.44

$3+0.30 SnG full ... 7th ... - $ 3.30
$3+0.30 SnG full ... 4th ... - $ 3.30
$3+0.30 SnG full ... 1st ... + $11.70
$5+0.50 SnG full ... 2nd ... + $ 9.50

Poker Heaven ... $ 49.44 ... + $14.60 ... total $64.04 ( + $4.04)

OK start, still kicking myself for not taking the add-on yesterday for the British Poker Open Qualifier but must move on. As my bankroll is limited at the moment I'm playing in the $3 SnG's until I've gone past the $150 mark unless I score a 1st and then its the usual move up until I lose routine. I'm hoping I can do similar things to at PokerHeaven as at HoldemPoker and work my bankroll up gently - I feel much more comfortable here than inter or indeed titan ( I think the mental side of this shouldn't be underestimated - If you feel settled at a table and not convinced your going to loose then that's half the battle ... that and folding all rubbish hands etc).

I have got a great new sign-up / deposit bonus for Titan which is an exclusive for 4kingpoker members & visitors - New players deposit at Titan poker using BONUS CODE: 4kingpoker and get entered FREE for our 25 seat free $250 tournament. That's a free 25/1 shot at 1st place.

No comments: