Sunday, November 27, 2005

Day 130

No play today, after my less than impressive play last night I think it's probably best that I leave it alone for a bit - and figure out how to get back to how I was playing before I started this blog, maybe I wasn't a huge winning player but I certainly managed to make my backroll last a hell of alot longer and get more games out of it.

The 4kingpoker Tour follow up game was a non event - not surprised really as most of the players are US based and had turkey and family to take care of - Going to keep plugging away at the tournie side of the site, never thought it was going to be easy but it's proving frustrating as I just want to get things going rather than sitting and waiting for nothing to happen I'm making the effort and probably expecting a bit too much too soon.

Poker article of the day ...
Poker Strategy - Losing less IS Winning more - by scrawnybob



No comments: