Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day 132 ... PokerRoom.com ... $12.80

$5+0.5 NL SnG ... 8th ... - $ 5.50
$5+0.5 NL SnG ... 6th ... - $ 5.50

Well there we go another dismal and all too quick loss of cash, I got screwed a bit on the river in the last game but I've really got no one to blame but myself. I've now got myself into a downward cycle of expectation that means I'm nowhere near on my game - such as it was. I'm also a couple of months out on my $44 per month rule. If only I'd stopped playing when I realised that building 4kingpoker (at least at this early stage) was going to be a big distraction - I would still have a half decent bankroll.

Live and learn - Looks like I'm going to be playing freerolls if I get some free time - 4hrs to pick up $12 doesn't really seem worth the effort but maybe it will teach me to play less recklessly. My bankroll makes todays article look all the more ironic.

Day 132 ... PokerRoom.com ... $ 12.80 ... - $ 11.00 ... total $0.80 ( - $ 263.20)

Poker article of the day ... Poker Starting Hands - Everything else is a 4king waste of time -
by scrawnybob



No comments: