Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 169 ... Back in the zone - hopefully ...

HoldemPoker $ 135.18

Didn't play much today but feeling alot more comfortable - yes I've got my patience back. Let's hope I can finally get my bad play under control as this is clearly where I've been loosing money playing when I'm not feeling 100% or in the mood. I think 90% of poker is more about trying not to lose than trying to win.

HP ... $ 5+0.5 SnG Full ... 1st ... + $ 19.50
HP ... $ 5+0.5 SnG Full ... 2nd ... + $ 9.50

Total ... HoldemPoker $ 135.18 + $ 29.00 ... $164.18 (+ $ 120.18)

4kingpoker news ... I've got a good 3/4 tables signed up for Poker.com tournie and the UltimateBet tournie is now filling up which is great. I've also added a few more sections to the forums for specific poker room discussions.

• Poker.com $100 freeroll Sunday 15th Jan at 3pm ET / 8pm GMT
• UltimateBet $50 freeroll Sunday 15th Jan at 6pm ET / 11pm GMT


Poker tip of the day ... Fold, fold and fold again.
Solid starting hand selection is where you minimise your losses and maximise your wins - long term this is more important and effective than getting a few short term lucky wins

Poker blog of the day ... Deckers Journal
This blog from Decker - an online, non-professional player. Great thoughts on life at and away from the table.

No comments: