Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day 174 ... Move up maybe successful

HoldemPoker $ 176.68

HP ... $ 10+1 SnG Full ... 2nd ... + $ 19.00
HP ... $ 10+1 SnG Full ... 3rd ... + $ 9.00

Moving up to the $10 games maybe proving successful - too early to tell. I've been pretty disciplined so far, I used to play mostly $10 but with far too little bankroll and learned that lesson hard. I didn't plan to move up until I was well past the $200 mark or even fully square on my money but the $5 games were dead. My patience seems to be in check and long may that last.

HP ... $ 10+1 SnG Full ... 9th ... - $ 11.00
HP ... $ 10+1 SnG Full ... 3rd ... + $ 9.00

Or maybe not entirely - I'll have another bash tomorrow but I think I might just be staying down in the $5 for a while longer.

Total ... HoldemPoker $ 176.68 + $ 28.00 ... $202.68 (+ $ 158.68)

4kingpoker news ... We be having a mini tournament coming up played over a few weeks - details will follow shortly and I'm hoping to launch The 4kingpoker Challenge soon which will be a massive tournament leading up to a big final at the end of the year.

Upcoming private tournaments -

• Poker.com $100 freeroll Sunday 15th Jan at 3pm ET / 8pm GMT
• UltimateBet $50 freeroll Sunday 15th Jan at 6pm ET / 11pm GMT


Poker tip of the day ... 4. Action junkies are your friend
Make money from them but dont become one - changing gears is one thing, needing a miracle is another ...  

Poker blog of the day ... The Cards Speak
Lengthy, witty and sometimes bizarre record from H Double on the world of Poker.

No comments: