Saturday, October 22, 2005

4kingpoker home game ... Great result

Day 94 ... $ 104.80

Last night was the November 4kingpoker home game - Really enjoyable night, hopefully for all. We've upped the blinds straight from the start of the night which has made a huge difference in the way everyone is playing - more stealing, more preflop raises, alot more folding and thankfully alot less chasin' at the river.

I was doing ok, eventually getting some half decent bluffable hands, the first hour was painful - even 72 suited started to look like it something going for it. But after a while and alot of beaver cashing up I had built up to a healthy £ 140 ish from my £20 buy-in. The the wheel started to come off as I called fatboy's suspicious on the button £21 all-in raise to steal (or so I thought) a £10 pot - I called and worryingly crazylegs then called behind me - fatboy turned over a respectable AJ suited against my A10 off and crazylegs two paint cards ... needless to say fatboy won the day and clawed in a very nice £70+ pot. I got caught again a couple of hands later against crazylegs and dropped another £30 pretty soon I was sat looking at a depleated stack of about £70-80 while everyone elses (except beavers) stacks had grown. Anyway got back on in the last 1 1/2 and with the added blind increase to £1/2 (beavers suggestion after 2 pints) I managed to finish the night £135 up.

4kingpoker home game November

scrawnybob + 135
crazylegs + 95
fatboy + 90
rimmer + 20

the echo - 60
the professor - 60
beavers - 220

Overall 4kingpoker home games as follows:

scrawnybob + 445
fatboy + 357
crazy legs + 245.50
rimmer + 74

Frazer - 13
the professor - 154
the echo - 168.50
hello ginger - 222
beavers - 246
shrek - 273




........ www.4kingpoker.com ........ dont get bitter - get better ........
rules • poker tips • forums • reviews • tournaments • competitions

No comments: