Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Launched The 4kingpoker Tour ...

Day 91 ... $ 110.30

Starting to see the wood from the trees a bit more.

Just sorted out the first private member tournie - To launch The 4kingpoker Tour game at UItimateBet on Sunday 6th Novemeber - anyone interested sign-up at the forums to become a 4kingpoker member, then get yourself an UltimateBet money account - and email me your screen name at UB and 4kingpoker and your in.

It's a FREEROLL - I've put $100 in for the prize money.

I'm hoping to play and if anyone takes me out I won't eat my hat - I'll give you one.
I'm getting some really nice quality 4kingpoker baseball caps so a bit of a bounty prize on my head.

Should be fun if we can get a decent couple of tables - so tell your mates and sign-up.

I'm starting to get hits from all over now - Malta, Holland, US & Canada. And the forums are starting to get going too.

Oh and managed one game - and wish I hadn't

$ 5+0.5 NL Full ... 9th ... - $ 5.50

Day 91 $ 110.30 - $ 5.50 total $ 104.80 ( - $ 115.20)

No comments: