Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happy Birthday to me

Day 99 $ 102.30

Damn Telewest and damn my computer - between them they decided to put me out right in the bubble - 4 of us left in a SnG and one massive chip leader and the rest of use just hanging on with 1500-2000 ish and then - freeze - by the time I'd rebooted the broadband had given up and I was stuck unable to get back online for an hour or so - no suprise that they raped me for my cash while I was "away"

$ 5 +0.5 NL SnG Full ... 4th ... - $ 5.50

I've sorted out the $100 prize money for the 4kingpoker freeroll and at the same time deposited an additional $ 44 into UltimateBet - I think this is now my monthly deposit allowance for January 2006 - so much for the rules.

I guess the figures will get a bit more interesting as I'll have to track 2 poker rooms - thankfully I've not got any of my free money at party left. The UB site looks nice - very different to pokerroom.com but certainly not as old school as partypoker. Not sure when I'll be able to play there yet as I haven't got a PC to use at the moment - need to get that sorted by the time the freeroll comes up.

Day 99 $ 102.30 - $ 5.50 total $ 96.80 ( -$ 123.20)

No comments: