Monday, October 24, 2005

Day 96 ... $ 104.80

$ 5+0.5 NL SnG Full ... 10th ... - $ 5.50
$ 5+0.5 NL SnG Full ... 5th ... - $ 5.50

Still not learnt my lesson - thought I'd have a game first thing with a clear head - but downloaded emails and had far from a clear head and yet still jumped in. Being nearer my $220 break even is becoming something of a distant memory, at least my home games are going well.

Spent today going through and entering 4kingpoker details to just about every free directory I could find - not the most interesting day and I'm not even sure what good it will do - certainly don't think it will make a huge difference. Just getting my head round all this search engine stuff and it doesn't seem all that positive - the poker market is flooded - not that I didn't know that but I'm really going to have to look at this as a long term project. Feedback from other affiliates has been great overall but not so positive about my rather rash jump into organising a tournie so early into the life of my site - think I could be sat there on my own - even my home game mates are committed to stuff that weekend although they're more than impressed with the 4kingpoker bumper stickers - think they're angling for baseball caps next - fair play I'll make 'em into walking ad boards if they'll go for it.

Day 96 $ 104.80 - $ 11.00 total $ 93.80 ( - $ 126.20)

No comments: