Friday, October 14, 2005

Finally got up to date on my blog.

Day 86 ... $ 131.65

$ 15 NL 0.25 Cash ... 00.00 ... - $ 15.00
$ 15 NL 0.25 Cash ... 30.65 ... + $ 15.65

$ 5+0.5 SnG Full ... 7th ... - $ 5.50
$ 5+0.5 SnG Full ... 5th ... - $ 5.50

Day 86 $ 131.65 -$ 10.35 total $ 121.30 (-142.70)

After several days of getting my blog entries off the back of fag packets, scraps of paper and corners of envelopes I am up to date. Hopefully now I've only got to do one day a day - I might be able to give it some thought, get what limited sense of humour I have back again and who knows I might actually find some time to play poker.

For those of you (if there are is fact anyone reading this at all) who have the good sense not to trawl through the previous entries - this is the purpose of my blog -

A blog of my ups and mostly downs playing online poker and following the progress of my poker site www.4kingpoker.com. If I manage to do either in a vaguely entertaining manner or encourage you to join the 4kingpoker community then all this badly written rambling will have been worth it. If not then you might find my occasional postings of other peoples blogs I've enjoyed a lot more useful

Speaking of which

littleacornpoker blog

An enjoyable and well written it's a nice personal account of poker and life from a
"33yr old toyboy living with Mrs Acorn, step acorn and dog Nacho".

cheers Scrawnybob


........ www.4kingpoker.com ........ dont get bitter - get better ........
rules • poker tips • forums • reviews • articles • competitions • news

1 comment:

Littleacornman said...

Thanks Bob.Linked you up.Good luck with the blog and site.