Saturday, July 30, 2005

Gone surfing - well I've gone to make OTT
sandcastles on the beach - so back to the important things - last nights home game - The 4kingpoker.com Series

Day 9 ... $ 00.00

Ended up with 5 - there were a couple of illnesses

Two of the boys are new to the game - Although after a couple of hours you wouldnt know it - After soft playing them for a while the gloves came off - Unfortunately Fatboys wheels come off at the same time - Crazy Legs "oh is it me" the new boy is getting all sorts of luck against Fatboys cards - He got AK crushed three times I can remember - and Crazy Legs just seemed to make hands out of nowhere - The joys of trying to read a beginner - Only this one is something of a serious gambler and it shows in his play - Fearless and Random.

Anyway I manage to adapt my game a bit - Fatboy manages to get proper tilted

When I make an ace high straight I give him the respect he deserves for a poss flush - Even if the others have no intention of respecting players / odds / probability of even common sense.

Bit of a soft play as it turns out as he was in with nothing and hoping to
get lucky.

results as follows

Crazy Legs + 67

Scrawnybob (me) + 66

The Professor + 8

The Echo - 60

Fatboy - 80

Anyway Im happy with my result - Its taken Fatboy down a peg or two which he needed as he had been cruising at the top of the leader board for a good few games. But these new boys could prove to be a bit of a challenge.

........ www.4kingpoker.com ........ dont get bitter - get better ........
rules • poker tips • forums • reviews • articles • competitions • news

No comments: