Friday, July 29, 2005

Today I've made myself a bit of a pukka poker table.

Day 8 ... $ 00.00

• Freeroll $500 added ... 608th out of 2400 ... Freeroll

After 18 mins I'm down to $815 - then I get a really good hand - 4s 5s. Think I was on the blinds so I get to see the flop
2d 6h 4d - I'm on a straight draw very unadventurously check it - if its diamond Im out of it but 4th comes down 7c - make my straight but figure medium bet against someone staying in for the flush - bet $ 100 win $ 485 - takes me up to $ 1030 749th/1502 and the blinds are still only 25/50.

After 42mins I get QQ and get myself up to a marginally better $ 1610 505th/1011. I peak at $ 1760 before the wheels start to wobble playing a random 7 5 suited ????? duh. By 55 mins I've sunk to under $1000 and decide that my JJ looks worth an
all-in, I get called 3 ways - with all sorts of weak Ace and King combo's.

Flop comes up As 8s 4d Kh ... so there we are out again - 608th

Not really to fussed as I've got to get down to B&Q to get this table made for tonights game.

Well after a bit of jigsaw work and pulling and pushing the felt under the rail I've made myself a bit of a pukka poker table - IMHO it looks the dogs - Chances are the lads will just think I a sad f***er who takes it all too seriously - But at the end of the day if I'm going to play bad poker at least I'm going to do it at a good table.

Tech details - just about an 8 seater - 72in x 42in rounded 14in corners, blue felt, grey pipe insulation for rails - its the dogs

........ www.4kingpoker.com ........ dont get bitter - get better ........
rules • poker tips • forums • reviews • articles • competitions • news

No comments: