Sunday, September 25, 2005

4kingpoker.com goes live ... sort of ...

Day 67 ... $ 79.50

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go full ... 7th ... - $ 5.50

Tired - Shouldn't have played - Barely able to keep eyes open glad I quit while I was only one game down.

Day 67 $79.50 - $ 5.50 total $ 74.00 (- $146.00)

4kingpoker.com has gone live - well version v0.9 anyway - It's been a long struggle to get to here - I had the idea more than 18 months ago and bought just about every domain variation on the 4kingpoker.com theme. Then sat on them until a couple of months ago - well at least something at the url. Now it's there I just see how much work I've still left to do. And that's before I've even got anyone to come to it, before some of them join it, before a few of those sign-up to play online from it, before I cover the costs, before I can make a profit.

What idiot thought there was easy money to be made from 4kingpoker ? Anyone fancy a Pizza Me ?


........ www.4kingpoker.com ........ dont get bitter - get better ........
rules • poker tips • forums • reviews • articles • competitions • news

No comments: