Friday, September 09, 2005

Day 51 ... $ 6.30

4kingpoker club game last night - Totty played in her first game for a while - and stole the show - she's definately my better half.

do my chips loook big in this ? + £ 70.50
the professor + £ 10.00

scrawnybob - £ 9.50
crazy legs - £ 16.50
fatboy - £ 50.00

Somehow managed to get the figures wrong again - I'm not going to take anyones chip count anymore - its just getting way to regularly out. anyway dmclbit came out very much on top and keen to get in the fray again. I got lucky with two pair hitting a full house on the river - beat a straight - I was short stack and really needed to do something.

thursday night running totals to date

dmclbit + £ 70.50
the professor + £ 28.00

fatboy - £ 1.50
the echo - £ 2.00
scrawnybob - £ 26.00
crazylegs - £ 65.00

Plan was to go into a cash game and get my stash up a bit - couldn't find a good game to chuck my last money away in - so here we are in prob my last $5+0.5 - nearly tempted to go into a short game but gone into a full table.

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go full ... 5th ... - $ 5.50

Ass w**k bolox ... Really wasnt my game ... 2nd hand 8Q suited I went all-in when the flop came down 88K - Happy when he turned over 89 ... Not happy when 10 A filled the board and left me with a split pot.

Ducked and dived but was in bad shape with 5 left - on the button I went all-in with about 500ish to steal the blinds with QA suited he turned over 78 and then watched the flop make him two pair.

So there we are Ive got 80 cents left in the pot - And I think Totty is out tonight so I could be having a fat session online.

So here's the dilema - Do I make an already boring blog (and my poker) more deadly dull by only playing freerolls to the end of the month ? Or do I use some kind of random justification to go and cash up next months $ 44 in the probably vain hope that I might actually do something other than come 5th every game ????

Lets face it you and I probably know the answer to this already.

Cashed up $ 44 advance on October money - dont feel great about it but we'll see if I can get my act together

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go full ... 2nd ... + $ 9.50

Reasonable start at least that might be the end of my run of 5th places.

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go full ... 1st ... + $ 19.50

Really good game - they were all tight as hell early on and made a bit of progress but trying not to get greedy too soon - which I think was where the hole in my game has been - Blinds got high with 4 of us left and was getting worried I was gona get sucked out - came through in the end - lets hope this carries on - It need to.

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go full ... 7th ... - $ 5.50

Oops

Now its Friday night - everyone is hopefully coming in pissed and so I wait in the cash games just takin cash for fun - Err Not

• $ 11.00 NL 0.25 cash game ... $ 9.40 ... - $ 1.60
• $ 9.40 NL 0.25 cash game ... $ 16.80 ... + $ 7.40

• $ 11.00 NL 0.25 cash game ... $ 14.30 ... + $ 3.35
• $ 11.00 NL 0.25 cash game ... $ 00.00 ... - $ 11.00

Gettin' tired and gettin' nowhere - up down down so ...

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go short ... 5th ... - $ 5.50

What a waste of time that was.

Day 51 $ 6.30 (+$ 44.00) + $ 10.65 total $ 60.95 (- $115.05)

Started well - Ended not so well ... Bit like my old school reports.


........ www.4kingpoker.com ........ dont get bitter - get better ........
rules • poker tips • forums • reviews • articles • competitions • news

No comments: