Monday, September 26, 2005

Day 68 ... $ 74.00

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go full ... 3rd ... + $ 4.50

• $5+0.5 NL sit&go full ... 5th ... - $ 5.50

Day 68 $74.00 - $ 1.00 total $ 73.00 (- $147.00)

Now I'm really going to have to get my teeth into making 4kingpoker a success rather than a 4king disaster so I think my poker playing is going to suffer both in time and quality ... I guess this is where I should be telling whoever might be reading this to have a look at the site. But then I realise that this is all being put up retrospectively - You are not there because I am not here. The facts are true but neither of us we're hear to see it - take my word for it I was there - At a guess I'm probably dipping backwards and forwards between the blog, the links, the content and the webdesigner wishing I'd never started.

So for anyone who has randomly found this blog - liked it - and then had so much time on their hands that they're looking back through the archive - GO AND SIGN UP AT 4KINGPOKER, chat in the forum then PICK A POKER ROOM AND SIGN-UP -

And if your still reading then it's 13th October on a wet grey day and I am as predicted up to my ears in it - I've got neck ache from sitting at the screens writing this, some more content for the site, worrying about search engines, links and at the moment I'm not playing any poker. Still it is kind of fun.


........ www.4kingpoker.com ........ dont get bitter - get better ........
rules • poker tips • forums • reviews • articles • competitions • news

No comments: