Friday, December 02, 2005

Day 134 ... Cable Guy came round today - No not Jim Carrey - The TV hadnt been working on cable for about a month and finally I'd got through to someone human ... You know what it's like ... Press 4 if your left-handed, Press 6 if you would re-raise with a pair of Jacks, Press 2 and give the bird if you don't like Phil Hellmuth etc. Anyway the cable guy turned out to be a top bloke but didn't like Greg Raymer's glasses very much - So by the time he'd left, we'd had a good chat about poker and he had a nice new 4kingpoker branded baseball cap on his head and a bumper sticker on the back of his white van - sorted.

I've got a long night (or probably not) ahead of me tonight - It's the annual Christmas curry followed by the Poker Forum Challenge Freeroll at Royal Vegas at 1am - I'm probably going to be pissed and tired and have a curry burning a hole in my ass - so I think I'll probably last about 10 mins before I go out.

Poker article of the day ...
Poker Starting Hands - Ace kicker - by scrawnybob



No comments: