Monday, December 05, 2005

Day 138

Well I turned up, I saw 140 players & I gave away a 4kingpoker baseball cap to Borny.

Really stoked that I've got 99ish new players and so 40ish exisiting members of 4kingpoker came back for more on the tour - this is promising for the site and makes for some leaderboard action.

Well I think I played 2 hands (not quite the 1st two) - Laid down A7 after betting into the flop which had an ace in it, I detected kicker trouble when my pot sized raise was swiftly called so I stood aside.

Couple of hands later I was dealt KK on the button - I reraised pre-flop to about 3 times the previous bet wanting to take out the other called - the raiser folded the caller went all-in (still pre-flop) ... I called figuring that I was only a dog to AA and if I'd come into that then so beit.

Halsan aka Borny turned over AJ think suited and so I was happy to have got all my chips in ... flop comes up 8JQ ... still ok but didn't want to see and A or a J ... river turns up an Ace ... bit of a bad beat but at least he'd taken my chips with paint and not 72off or something random ... so out I trott 127th ... And Borny a top Norwegian fella will now be a proud owner of a 4kingpoker baseball cap as bounty for taking me out ...

Top 10 (who get points on leaderboard) and top 15 who take a share of the $100

1. Frankovic22
2. TRUSTM3 aka F A T - who now takes 1st place overall
3. uzi5mm
4. flawless1982 aka Midnightprelude1
5. junker2005
6. napst3r
7.TRiBal
8. darkralph
9. mrzsolaa
10. Merid

11. pokerkat1
12. ReadCioran
13. Mukimuki
14. steelpenny
15. fjussi

Was a great success and will be organising more tournies at Titan poker and UltimateBet .

Poker article of the day ... Poker starting hands ranked - by scrawnybob


No comments: