Sunday, December 04, 2005

Day 137 ...

Looking forward to tonights game at Titan Poker - The next leg of The 4kingpoker Tour which is a $100 freeroll - The stats have gone through the roof ... well through my relative roof anyway. Think there are 140ish registered players and I've got signups coming out my ears which is nice. On the negative side they may all prove to be freeroll hunters and I'm not expecting loads of new sign-ups, on the positive side Titan seems to be a really growing site - I must admit I like it and its good to play on. Even if they're already with Titan at least I've now got a more credable forum with 160+ members and hopefully I can get them to try other sites I recommend and use the success to attract new players to Titan in the knowledge 4kingpoker tournies are worth playing in. Results will be up tomorrow.

Poker article of the day ...
Poker Starting hands - Pocket Pairs - by scrawnybob



No comments: