Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Day 140 ... PokerRoom.com $ 13.85

$5+0.5 NL SnG Full ... 7th ... - $5.50
$ 8.35 Cash 0.25 NL ... 0.00 ... - $8.35

Well I've only got myself to blame - playing far to speculatively - draws and half chances and big raises to steal which went dramatically wrong. It's the end of the cash at PokerRoom.com for the time being and as the year draws to a close it's proving to be another unprofitable one. Yes I've had fun lossing ... well I mean when I was winning but on the whole I know exactly when and why I've lost and seem to be unwilling or unable to put it right.
Which I guess is better than losing a whole lot more and having no idea why.

I've had to put some more money in UltimateBet (as I'm still waiting for my refer a friend to sort out actually depositing) to fund the $50 added for the tournie on the 18th. So it seemed to make sense to add another $44 (this must be the money for about Feb or March playing budget by now but at least I can try to clear the deposit bonus, although it'll probably expire before I do make it all. I haven't got the time to sit in freerolls but it may well come to that soon.

Day 140 ... PokerRoom.com ... $ 13.85 ... - $13.85 ... total 0.00 (- $264.00) ... UltimateBet $44 deposit (-$ 44)

I think the running total goes something like this 6 x $44 at PokerRoom.com & 2 x $44 at UltimateBet of which I have the sum total of $44 left at UB so total - $308 and I shouldn't really make another deposit until March '06.

Poker article of the day ...
Poker Tells - Read 'em and watch them weep - by scrawnybob



No comments: